[thelist] error dialog on opening director projector file

Roger Newbrook roger.newbrook at kmsoftware.com
Mon Feb 11 05:56:00 CST 2002

i have just completed a little director movie for my love for valentines day
(i know it's soppy but i'm a romantic). it was made using Director 6.0 on a
mac (at home), as my partner has a pc it was then brought into work to
create the projector on a pc using the same version of director.

once open it performs exactly as it should but before it starts, whenever i
open it i get a strange dialog box saying there it has a problem opening the
file with the file path and the number -34 at the bottom of the dialog box.

anyone encountered this b4 and if so how can i get rid of it?

tia

roger