[thelist] FTP Clients

Webmaster webmaster at archetype-it.com
Mon Feb 11 14:26:06 CST 2002

At 13:54 11/02/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>What's your favorite FTP client and why?

I like Ace-FTP. Why? Because it is the only one I've tried that works
through the firewall and numerous other security measures of the Ministère
de l'Intérieur!

This is true, honest -- I tried loads, and it was the only one that could
be tweaked to do it. But there are other reasons. Much more user-friendly
than WS-FTP and handy additional features like drag-and-drop, queuing,
multi-tasking, multiple connections (to the same or different servers) and
synchronising local/remote directories.

http://www.visicommedia.com/aceftp/

HTH

--