[thelist] OT: Email forwarding service recommendations (long term + free)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Feb 11 14:58:01 CST 2002

Aleem -

If you already have a members.evolt.org account, thats great and feel
free to use it for what you need. If you don't have one and would like
to sign up, email me directly with your www.evolt.org username or userid
and i'll set you up with an account.

I'm not accepting new members.evolt.org accounts right now from the
general public, but I'll bend the rules for people on thelist :)

.djc.