[thelist] CD0 2.0/CDO Windows 2000

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Tue Feb 12 16:12:01 CST 2002

Once again Burhan, you've provided so much.
I've only just begun with ASP and database connectivity and now right into
CDO 2.  I see Wrox has a book for CDO "Professional CDO Programming"
http://www.wrox.com/ACON11.asp?WROXEMPTOKEN=7583ZCadsuYBItx0riYm6DjNwB&ISBN=1861002068
I will look at it shortly too.
Thank you for the guidance, and especially the offer for more.

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 02:19 PM 2/12/2002 -0600, Burhan Khalid spoke this: