[thelist] Online Sales Tax computation ASP

Pierre pcbg at pierre-chenxu.com.sg
Tue Feb 12 20:54:09 CST 2002

Hi List!

I'm new to this list and was recommended by someone from LassoTalk.

I am looking for an ASP that provides online computation of sales taxes
for all states, whose calculator can be linked online to our e-commerce
ordering system, so that customer gets to see on the fly the online
invoice showing also the sales tax payable. I'd prefer that the service
charges are based on monthly or yearly hits. I actually found one, but
unfortunately, my database hosting company's system is not compatible
with theirs.

If anyone here knows of any such company that provides such service,
please let me know.

Thanks a million.

Best Regards: Pierre