[thelist] Muliple versions of IE

Kai Pahl kai at kaipahl.de
Wed Feb 13 09:19:17 CST 2002

hi james and others

>   This topic comes up every few months on thelist, so I should probably
> just make a boiler-plate post on this and save myself some repetition :),
> but there are two competing software packages that allow you to get around
> this wonderfully: VMware [1], which I own and heartily recommend [2]

can you tell more details on *how* you are working with VMware, how the
workflow looks like during the testing?

- do you use it on linux or windows?
- how does your workflow look?
- are you using several virtual machines, each with own
configuration/browsers?
- working with "undoable" or "nonpersistent" disks?
- working somehow with CD-images?

bye
kai

--