[thelist] Need feedback for the archives

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 13 15:22:01 CST 2002

Hi folks -

Since you are the people that use thelist archives the most, I thought I'd
get your feedback on a couple asthetic changes I've made to the archives..

http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20020211/053589.html
is an example of a regular post.. the message body of the post itself is
slightly highlighted to draw attention to it. to fluffy? to bright/soft?

http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20020211/date.html
is the new index of threads, and the fonts have just been scaled down a
bit along with some other minor css changes.

impressions and suggestions are welcome!

(usually, this would go to thesite list which handles these sorts of
things, i'm just interested to see what you folks think :)

.djc.