[thelist] FTP access to browser archive?

Rob Oviatt rgoviatt at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Feb 14 10:05:00 CST 2002

djc

Ever since I installed IE 6.2 I've been having a problem with my TCP
connection locking up.  It reminds me of the leaks that happened back in
Win95.  I've tried downloading NS4.77 twice today.  The first time it
locked up after 15.9mb (out of 16.9mb) came down, and then after
12.8mb.  The problem is with the TCP and occurs with Eudora, Agent and
IE.  But for some reason CuteFTP doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to do a reinstall of Win98....again.

Rob Oviatt