[thelist] CF: Building a <body> tag.

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Thu Feb 14 12:24:00 CST 2002

Frank wrote:

> Can someone suggest a method whereby I can alter the body tag from
> within my scripts?

Here's basically what I do.

I set variables for the body onLoad value (with a default of "" so that your
pages which don't need an onLoad will still have an onLoad attribute, but it
will be empty) based on the file you're loading.  Of course, I'm using a
bastardized version of FuseBox (an older version, actually), so I base it
solely on the fuseaction.  So, I have a cfscript where I set any sort of
variables which change (the main content's template name).  If that doesn't
make sense, I can send you an example off-list.

Scott