[thelist] Odd site behaviors (CSS?)

Tyme nopun at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 14 15:38:00 CST 2002

http://www.no-pun.com/WilmingtonRecords_test/

IE4+ only.

Page validates (except for my ending tag names, which are not the problem).

Can anyone see why my main headings ("<h2>"), e.g., SERVICES, are suddenly
not centering?  Also, the "[To Top]" are suddenly not flush righting. Even
worse, in IE5.01 at least, if you click on one of the ToTop links, it jumps
to the right.  Then, if you click it again, it jumps to the top.

I have designing sites of the style for some time.  First that I have ever
seen of this.  (Not a CSS newbie.  But, admittedly burned out.)

Thank you.

Tyme