[thelist] Need feedback for the archives

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 14 17:05:00 CST 2002

Ok, everything is back up and normal again with the archives. Thanks for
the suggestions both on and off list..

post to thelist dating back to April 1999 when we first started it..
tons of good info in there, and a nice walk down memory lane :)

To address the problem that you brought up Sam where google was sending
people to 404's, there is now a 404 page up that will guess the week of
the article you're trying to view and provide a link for you. While it's
not perfect, it's a lot better than a standard 404 page coming up .. so
if google leads you to
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20000800/149431.html

the 404 page will suggest
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20000800/index.html

google should start picking up on the new archives very soon.. thanks
for all your paitence :)

.djc.