[thelist] CF: Building a <body> tag.

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Feb 14 17:35:01 CST 2002

>  maybe i'm thick
>
>  by default, the individual page has a <body> tag
>
>  seems inelegant, supremely reusable but a bitch to
>  change, and take way to long to code
>
>  is there some reason your body tag has to stay in your
>  application.cfm?

No offense taken. I guess it's a matter of preference. In this case,
I'm not looking at just one app, but all my apps in the future as
well. Knowing that I need only make the adjustment on the one
particular page and nowhere else gives me a sense of peace of mind. I
don't like to go hunting though files, even as organized as I am to
check whether or not I've added the body tag. More work upfront, less
in the long run.
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com