[thelist] Re : Need help with Eudora 5 (pc)

Bob Haroche bharoche at usa.net
Fri Feb 15 13:51:01 CST 2002

> Eudora 5.1 on Windows ME with the MS viewer off: Links are clickable and
> open in the default browser.

Yeah, for me too.

I started this thread with the original question. I think my client's
computer is just flaking out. She uses Netscape 4 as her default browser and
when she clicks on the few URL's that are "hot" she gets an error message
that Windows can't find the app to launch the file type URL.

I know my way around Windows pretty well, but trying to help her
re-associate file types via long distance phone calls is a nightmare.

I appreciate all the feedback so far on Eudora.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
http://www.OnPointSolutions.com