[thelist] Re : Need help with Eudora 5 (pc)

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Feb 15 14:32:01 CST 2002

At 11:50 AM 2/15/2002, Bob Haroche wrote:

>I started this thread with the original question. I think my client's
>computer is just flaking out. She uses Netscape 4 as her default browser and
>when she clicks on the few URL's that are "hot" she gets an error message
>that Windows can't find the app to launch the file type URL.

Have her grab the latest copy of 4.7x and install that over her existing
copy. This will fix the file stuff and give her a more stable product anyway.
---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys