[thelist] Dedicated server? Was: PHP upload_max_filesize

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Mon Feb 18 12:40:00 CST 2002

> I know what you mean, Bill. I'm in a similar situation myself.
> Every once in
> a while, though, I get the urge to pop for the extra expense. For example,
> I'd love to be on a server that has Cocoon and the other Apache
> XML software
> running. I can't convince my ISP to install it, though.
>
> Dan

If I thought I could find a host with all of the nifty PHP stuff I'd like to
play with, like the GD image stuff, or the IMAP stuff for instance, for
close to what I'm paying with my current host, I'd probably be willing to
move one or two of my domains. Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to
happen.

BH