[thelist] PHP upload_max_filesize

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Mon Feb 18 16:34:01 CST 2002

> just put this in a .htaccess in the folder:
> php_value upload_max_filesize {new_bytes_max}
>
> and you might try (if you run php v. 4+), in your script, to do
> ini_set(upload_max_filesize,{new_bytes_max});

So I tried both of the above...and neither made a difference. I have tested
the script and it works fine with smaller files, but when I get over 2MB,
the file is unabled to be moved using move_uploaded_file().

If it's not the upload_max_filesize, and it sure seems like it probably is,
anyone have an idea what else might be at work here?

BH