[thelist] Re: Looping through the results of a one-to-many-to-many query with PHP

Manish Sharma msharma at satyam.net.in
Mon Feb 18 20:56:00 CST 2002

Shanx,

The shebang is not required... site hosted on Windows 2000.

The Perl script fails at the open() command

>     open(III, $data_file) || die("Could not open file!");

does not even throw an error!! I guess I have to contact the Admin.
And thanks for LockFile::Simple module on CPAN, I'll have a look.

Regards,
Manish Sharma
http://www.simplygraphix.com - Extreme Design
http://www.fontmagic.com - Largest True Type fonts directory on the Internet