[thelist] Removing scroll bars

Jim Williamson lakeridge_jim at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:04:00 CST 2002

Hi all,

I'm developing an interface for a government Web-based Training solution.
One of the requirements is to limit a page to one screen (the user will not
have to scroll to see any information).  Another requirement is that this
training will be on an intranet and will only be accessed using IE 5.x (IE 6
possibly in 8 months or so).  I've placed scroll="no" in the body tag which
achieves the required affect, but it does not validate.

Does anyone have any ideas how this effect can be achieved without using the
scroll="no" attribute.

TIA

Jim Williamson
Interactive Training Developer