[thelist] Removing scroll bars

Jim Williamson lakeridge_jim at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:20:01 CST 2002

Thanks to all who responded to my post.

The solution body { overflow: hidden; } was exactly what I was looking for.

Rudy to address your point.  Our team is not developing a "typical" web
site(but what site is typical :-))were I would agree that speedy access to
information is important.  Our team is developing training and using a web
browser to deliver that training.  Our instructional designers are using a
learning strategy that presents information in small concise chunks and they
feel that by limiting the amount of information to one screen they will be
delivering that information in an amount that won't overwhelm the user.

Thanks again,

Jim Williamson
Interactive Training Developer