[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Wed Feb 20 08:55:00 CST 2002

> I live in Pakistan. Here softwares are very cheap and they are
> affordable for everybody. Mail me off-list and let me know your street
> address. I'll try my best to help you.

not too sure about the legality of this, asia is full of pirated software
(around 90% of software is pirated). 'cheap software' sounds suspiciously
like pirated software to me; i hasten to add that i don't mean to sound
cynical, so forgive me if this is a genuine offer.

have a read of this if it is pirated software you are talking about - in
fact, have a read anyway:
http://www.theinquirer.net/piracy1.htm

benji
inchima.com