[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Tamara Abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Wed Feb 20 09:29:01 CST 2002

At 09:48 AM 2/20/2002 -0500, Raymond Camden wrote:
>Errr - I hope I'm not the only who has a MAJOR problem with this. Your
>talking about stealing from my company, ya know. I'm sorry that the eval
>version timed out, but, hey, that's life.

I have (had) an eval version of DW and it is an expensive tool. But, my
experience using it makes it obvious that it is a very useful tool and the
price definitely reflects the features.

Finding a way around the price is, yeah, stealing.

Now, this is probably OT and I haven't got the greatest tips, but here goes --

<tip>

FoxServ's newest version 2.1 is a very painless way to get Apache/MySQL/PHP
up and running on a Windows box for off-line development. For
technically-challenged people like me, this latest version is a snap to
install and I never had to get my hands dirty.
http://foxserv.linuxmax.net/portal.php
</tip>