Subject: Re: [thelist] evolt membership

mary diamond mdiamond at mum.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:58:00 CST 2002

Fragmenting the list would be great IF we subscribers could each select our
desired topic areas. I dont know how you all screen the enormous tangle of
information that is available on a daily basis. I would love to be able to
get a more targeted version of thelist.

Eg, tips and topics could be declared by topic area (JS, design, CSS, cgi,
CF, PHP, HTML, forms, etc,etc, including more general ones, or even an
offTopic one), and each member is allowed to go to a form page with
checkboxes for the different topic areas, select which ones interest them,
and receive a targeted version of the list.

A dynamically generated list. Probably take a good a bit of work to send it
out sorted like that. But it would be so sweet.
~mdiamond