[thelist] Front Page - does it suck?

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Wed Feb 20 12:54:02 CST 2002

Actually, I'd like to clarify this a bit... When I first switched over from
CD authoring to the Web (4 years ago!  Yikes!), the only tool they gave me
was FrontPage 98.  I found out that if you just don't use certain options
(like their built-in searches, and other weird CGI crap), turn on the "My
host doesn't support FrontPage extensions" (even if your host does) and a
few other dialogue-box tweaking the end result isn't too bad - for a WYSIWYG
app.

Don't get me wrong, upgrading to Dreamweaver 1 was the best thing the design
dept. ever did.  But I digress...

Just my .02 CDN.

Chris.

On 2/20/02 11:46 AM, "Scott Brady" <evolt at scottbrady.net> wrote: