[thelist] Front Page - does it suck?

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Feb 20 13:16:00 CST 2002

>>>and a few other dialogue-box tweaking <<<

um, could you tell us what they are? :) I would love to be a little more encouraging when people ask me whether Front Page is a good app - so many seem to want to use it... in fact, another group I work with just recently gave a Front Page workshop to some high school students... and I just cringed when I heard they were training on FP... of course, *I* would have taught them on Notepad, so maybe I'm too far off the other end of the scale. ;)

Janet