[thelist] Am I being BS'd?

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Feb 20 13:30:01 CST 2002

>>>On those occasions when I'm confronted with an HTML doc created in Word, that's the first thing I do.<<<

Point well taken, but I may have mislead you... the site's pages aren't being created in Word... it's just that we have a person pasting in TEXT from Word documents when she updates the site. The site's pages were actually created in FP, and FP is carrying over Word's text formatting. (Unless *I* misunderstand, and there is underlying HTML code created by Word even when you just save in the .doc format.)

J.