[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 20-FEB-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Wed Feb 20 23:56:01 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 20-FEB-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: Polls & comments with PHP & MySQL (Author: shaggy)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/20059/index.html

Ever wanted to know what the visitors of your site think? Well wonder
no more because with the help of PHP and MySQL this is a piece of
cake. In this article I will explain how you can collect your
visitors' opinions about a topic you (or somebody else) is interested
in.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org