[thelist] colors again

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 05:49:09 CST 2002

>I certainly will, how did you find the match, do you have
>an eye for
>that or is there a tool that's handy for this kind of thing?

You mean you don't have Nadger?

Ooh!

go here quick and get it:

http://apps.sepulchre.co.uk/nadger/

(windows app i'm afraid, but excellent tool!)

features:

It's not a big list of features but that was the aim of Nadger,
simplicity.
Quickly grab the hexidecimal value of a colour on screen

Create your own colours from component parts of Red, Blue and Green.

Find out the closest match websafe colour

Store groups of colours for easy reference later

Blend colours together to find those shading colours you need.

Have fun!