[thelist] OT S3Trio64 graphics card not suported by win2000?

Michael Pemberton pemberton_m at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:25:01 CST 2002

To take that one step further, I good rule is to look at the way that
Windows control's applications / inner windows (MDIs).  To close an MDI, you
use CTRL-F4.  For applications is it Alt-F4.  The same rule applies to
screen capturing.

"Print Screen" by itself will take the *whole* screen.
"Alt-Print Screen" will take the current Application.
"Ctrl-Print Screen" will take the current Window/MDI.