[thelist] how to set up a mailing list

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:46:01 CST 2002

BT Bigpant-

I'd be glad to listen to what you're trying to accomplish and possibly host
your service on my servers (for a fee of course).  But rather than create
your own mailing application for lists, why not use the listserv software
that's out there?  Majordomo works quite nicely and isn't that hard to get
up and running.  For the last client that needed a listserv I was able to
get majordomo and majorcool running and configured on his OSX server in
about 30 min (10 lists and instructions for the client on how to add users).

David
www.confluentforms.com