[thelist] Freeware JPG extraction from SWF...

Matt Wenham matt at mattwenham.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 05:31:01 CST 2002

> > > I need to extract some JPGs from an SWF file (or get them

> why not just go with a screen capture ?

...or indeed 'Export Image' from within Flash itself. I found several
'BeerMoneyWare' solutions, I like the interface of 'SWF Extractor' the
best, FWIW.

<tip author="Matt Wenham">

If you need to rotate JPG images taken with a digital camera by a
multiple of 90degrees, try the lossless JPG rotation in IrfanView. The
rotation is performed without decompressing and recompressing the image:
no loss of quality.

</tip>

Matt...