[thelist] JS pulldown option manipulation

phil crawford crawford_phil at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:14:01 CST 2002

>From: Gordon Jessop <gjessop at advansis.com>
>Hello all,
>
>I'm seeing some strange behaviour from a specific browser (Mac IE 5.1, OS
>9.1) and am wondering if I can get a wider browser sampling by asking the
>group to hit a page, testing the pulldown menus found on it.
<big snip>

I have a test Mac with IE 5, OS 9 and I see the same strange behaviour.
White space inserted within the list after a selection is made.

However, even if it did work, I was confused.  I wasn't really sure what was
happening when I made a selection.  Had to do it a couple times to figure it
out.  What about listing the questions in a box and having "move up" and
"move down" buttons next to it - similar to many windows applications?

Other than that, I _really_ like the UI.

-phil