[thelist] OT: Slower Modems (Emulators ?? )

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 20:12:01 CST 2002

That's something I've had on the back burner of my to-do
list for about 2 years now. In fact, last time I mentioned
it onlist, several members emailed me privately asking to
be notified once I got around to building it. Can't seem to
get beyond a functional spec and wishlist what with all my
paying projects, though :-)

Was thinking that it could be a control panel that
intercepts and governs the TCP/IP stream.

Wanted to have controllable variables for speed, latency
and line noise/dropped/jumbled packets.

Thoughts, anyone?

/rg