OT Re[2]: [thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 10:52:01 CST 2002

ok so this thread is now seriously off-topic but

on Saturday, February 23, 2002, 4:44:23 PM, Vic wrote:

::
> Once they've gained your banking information of course, instead of
> depositing funds into your account, they suck it dry!
::

will they suck up the red part aswell - i wonder!!!

<tip type="be a tidy coder" author="Kristina Floyd">
  Have patience and perseverence in encouraging your colleagues to
  code neatly.  So much time is wasted simply because the person who
  created the code in the first place did not nest their tags
  correctly.  - Though I'm unsure there is a correct way, tidily would
  be a start.

  It will save you hours in the future, if you get in the habit of
  nesting all your tags.
</tip>

btw all you chaps who've replied to this thread also owe.....

also (i really hate being the one who nags) but please for the sake of
our digest readers please trim your posts....

ta s'muchly

--
bfn
 kristina