[thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Vic Wooten vicwooten at eaglewebservices.com
Sat Feb 23 15:51:01 CST 2002

Kayode, Erik, and Listees

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kayode yusuf" <ko_yusuf at yahoo.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

> Please, please, stop blabbing just  to make yourself
> the center of attention.

Please accept my most humble and sincere apology. It is clear that many of
you are not proud of this scam (as many of us Americans I'm sure, are not
proud of some of the doings of some our own countrymen!). It has not been
clearly established that the Nigerian government is involved, and it was in
poor taste to suggest that it was.

This will be my last post on this way off topic subject, and I think it
would be most appropriate to let it die here.

Vic