[thelist] php-nuke?

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Sat Feb 23 16:33:00 CST 2002

First, sorry about the HTML email. I'm responding from my home Outlook
web login and can't change the format...

I would definitely recommend switching to PostNuke. It really is easier
to install and has a much more solid developer base. No tempermental
project leaders to deal with.

I'm finishing up a site now that was done with PostNuke and am getting
ready to start on a couple more, all with different levels of tweaks.

Have fun with it!

Alan