[thelist] php-nuke?

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Sun Feb 24 08:27:01 CST 2002

Ahhh..my email is finally working again...

> Why don't you try http://phpnuke.org/
I did try it, and it was down from my side. It's now up  though. Must have
been a glitch.

> But as others said http://postnuke.com/ is better
I wish I had had email working in time, cause now phpnuke is installed, and
I don't think I'll have the time to go to postnuke before the launch in 12
hours! :(

>From Dan Romanchik :
> Another Nuke offshoot worth considering is phpWebSite
> (http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu).

I tried installing that one, and figuring it out, but failed. It would seem
the addons didn't install properly, anyway, after an evening of fiddling
with it, I gave up. I would appreciate a hand if you have time, Dan.