[thelist] Hosted message board / forum

Alan Lloyd alan at hwsuk.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 14:20:01 CST 2002

Hi
Thanks to everyone who answered. I found out the client has php so I have
set up phpBB. It seems to work ok. If anyone wants to have a look it is live
now at
http://liveinthemix.com/phpBB/

Thanks again

Alan Lloyd
Holographic Web Solutions
www.holographic-web.co.uk
Email alan at hwsuk.co.uk
Tel   01364 642435

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and/or company named above. Any copying or distribution of the
contents of this email is prohibited unless authorised by Holographic Web
Solutions. Any prices and/or services disclosed in this email is strictly
confidential and intended only for the person(s) or company named above and
may not be used for marketing or sales purposes.
If you receive this message in error please advise the sender about the
mistake.
Thanks