[thelist] Spacing between letters

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Mon Feb 25 09:00:49 CST 2002

Thanks!  As a follow-up, is it possible to adjust the line width as well?
I'm not a typographer, but one of our designers mentioned it is possible in
Quark.  So if I have a line width of 100px, the kerning would automatically
adjust so the text would fill a width of 100px.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com