[thelist] Apache server on a Win98 operating system [was PWS as a Webserver]

Michael Goddard michael at tdh-marketing.com
Mon Feb 25 09:22:01 CST 2002

Apache
> > on a Win/98 box with success? Burnt out as usual,
> > Dave

Dave,

I have successfully been running Apache web server on Win98 second edition
as well as PHP, PERL 5 and mySQL: server.

It is a bit tricky to get it all started but if you go to www.phpgeek.com ,
you will find a nifty program called PHPTriad which will install the latest
stable release of Apache Web Server, mySQL, PHP and PERL onto  your
computer.  You will have to manually go in to configure the PERL settings I
believe.

HTH

Michael