[thelist] store locator script

Faust at LeeMarvin.com Faust at LeeMarvin.com
Mon Feb 25 16:36:01 CST 2002

On 25 Feb 2002 at 13:19, Elizabeth Hincks wrote:

>     I've got a client looking to put on a "store locator" script on their web
> site. ...you know, the kind of thing where you stick in your zip code and out
> pops the stores closest to your location?
>
>  Is there any 'out  of the box' scripts for this kind of thing?

FLATTEXT Zip Code Locator <http://www.zipcodelocators.com/> might be what you
seek.

HTH

Faust

"Those who have died in collective catastrophes are
first of all private souls, each of whom saw death
approaching for himself or herself alone."
-- Philippe Nemo, _Job and the Excess of Evil_