[thelist] Jakob Nielsen [was Anti-aliasing]

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Feb 26 00:34:01 CST 2002

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm saying Jakob Neilson shot
his big ignorant mouth off in that essay.

Yeah, my language has been kind of harsh, but frankly it pisses me
off when someone oft quoted in the mass media disseminates false and
misleading information about the technology that pays most of my rent.

>Guys, let's keep it civil... we're disputing Flash, Gurus and Usability here,
>not this particular person. Debate the theory, not the intelligence of another
>person.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/