[thelist] Hiring Eye Opener - Web Skills Testing (long)

Olly gnarly at punkass.com
Tue Feb 26 08:02:01 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "kristina" <kristina at kfx-design.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [thelist] Hiring Eye Opener - Web Skills Testing (long)

> Do you have any of these tests with and w/out answers, as I would be
> very interested in gauging my knowledge.  It would help me alot to be
> able to know that I have the right skills/knowledge for 'such and
> such' a job.    Or do you know of somewhere I can test myself on
> skill/knowlege ability.

yOU COULD TRY bRAINBENCH.

http://brainbench.com

<tip type="Caps Lock Problems">
Always make sure your keyboard has a Caps Lock indicator light before you
buy it. The Logitech iTouch (like the one in front of me) for example,
doesn't have one, so tHIS sORT oF tHING hAPPENS aLL tHE tIME.

You can fix this by using Microsoft Word's change case tool. It can be found
under the Format Menu.
</tip>

Olly.