AW: [thelist] tip - homesite

Eike Pierstorff eike.p at t-online.de
Tue Feb 26 13:02:01 CST 2002

for those without a budget...

<tip type="homesite">
Homesite has the nice ability to integrate with the open-source version
management systems cvs and rcs. I use jalindi igloo
(http://www.jalindi.com/igloo/index.html, freeware) to connect Homesite
to an RCS-Repository. Jalindi Igloo supports a number of IDEs that
implement the SCC API
(http://www.jalindi.com/igloo/Compatibility/compatibility.html).
</tip>

Eike Pierstorff
inhabitant1 at davenant.net
eike.p at t-online.de

 "They talked, as human beings do, about things they didn't know"
  (U.K. LeGuin, "The Shobies' Story")