[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 26-FEB-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Tue Feb 26 23:56:01 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 26-FEB-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

News: Opera 6.0 beta release for Linux (Author: djc)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/1/21755/index.html

Opera Software today released Opera 6.0 for Linux Beta 1 which
includes a variety of new features and improvements.

Site Development: Hit and Miss with Section 508 (Author: OKolzig37)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/20/21720/index.html

The Section 508 web site fails to hit some of its own guidelines.
Here's what we can learn from what they missed.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org