Liquid layouts and holy warfare (WAS RE: [thelist] Jakob Nielsen [was Anti-aliasing])

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Feb 27 03:57:00 CST 2002

In this case no, because you haven't gone too
small with the type nor proportionally too wide
with the text columns...

But at 1152 or 1280 it might get tricky with,
eg, /document_18.html.  I'll confess to preferring
the front page to the ones behind it though :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com