[thelist] Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 and World Wide Web

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 06:04:01 CST 2002

Hello Experts,
I am in very beginning of learning Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0.
I have created a simple but useful application (software) with Microsoft
Visual Basic 6.0. I want to put it on internet as freeware and for free
download. Now I am facing two problems.
1.    How to create a self extracting setup file for World Wide Web?
2.    Above specified application uses a special font which is very rare
on other computer systems.         This application is useless without
that font. How can I embed that special font in the
application so that when someone installs the software, the special font
is also installed?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/