[thelist] Px adjustable?

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Wed Feb 27 11:06:01 CST 2002

 -----Original Message-----
> From: Chris Evans [mailto:chris at fuseware.com]

> I had understood that pixels were the best
> cross-browser/platform size to
> use in CSS, but the problem being that pixels don't allow
> users to adjust
> their font sizes.  However, I was doing some tests last week
> and it looked
> as though IE5/NS6 allowed the user to adjust their font size.

I use Netscape, and in both versions 6.1 and version 6.2 you can resize text
that has been set as pixels.  I do it all the time.

When I first noticed this, I checked some web pages that I did with the font
size set in pixels - NS resized them every time.  IE 5.5 did not.

Viva Netscape! <bg>

Kath ...
work --> www.winebow.com
home --> www.cyber-kat.com --> topkat at cyber-kat.com