[thelist] Layers vs. Div

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Feb 27 13:26:01 CST 2002

that was during the browser wars, when Netscape and Microsoft were each coming
out with their own proprietary versions of the same features, whether it was
Divs or embedded fonts or margin widths or scripting languages (Jscript
anyone?). I'm sure if Netscape had chosen to adopt the Div right away
Microsoft would have come out with the mDiv or something :)