[thelist] site check - www.brendonbarton.co.uk/kfx/

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 13:37:01 CST 2002

Miriam,

on Wednesday, February 27, 2002, 7:27:37 PM, Miriam wrote:

::
> In the UK, is marital status a legal question for an employer to ask?!
::

I don't know about legal, but whenever I've filled out a CV, which
isn't very often at school/college, its been on there so....  I've
just added it on there.  Also the job I'm hoping to get involves
moving country so I'm guessing employers might think its easier to
move one person than 2....  Of course I could be totally dreaming
about that last comment!

This must have gone OT now so....

<tip author="Kristina Floyd">
It is seriously worth considering investing in a trackball mouse and
an ergonomic keyboard.  Your wrists will thank you for it.

Though try not to get microsofts latest natural pro keyboard, as it
has a nasty Sleep button that if hit accidentally will shutdown your
machine...
</tip>

--
bfn