[thelist] Printing a document

Jim Williamson lakeridge_jim at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:49:00 CST 2002

Josh,
Thanks for the suggestion.  To clarify...we are developing Web-based
Training and want to simulate one of our applications.  On a particular
screen the student will be asked to click the print button in the simulated
environment.  At this point we don't want a screen print, but need to have a
pre-defined file printed out.

Thanks

Jim